Suggestion for best eye specialist


Please suggest an eye specialist for my husband. He has vein problem. So please suggest the best doctor. TIA

in progress 0
Eye Specialist HIB Member 2 years 3 Answers 559 views 0

Answers ( 3 )

  1. I think he should see vascular doctor.. For eye there is Dr Moemen Alreefy center in Adari..

  2. Dr revathy …ibn rushid eye clinic she is tooo goood

  3. Dr. Manoj Philip and Dr. Deepa Paulose from AMH Manama

Leave an answer