Skin Tags and Moles Removal
1. Oregano oil. a powerful antiseptic and antispasmodic to help the skin tag dry on its own. For best results, apply 5- 6 drops of oregano oil to the tag 3 times a day. You should see the results in about a month.
2. Castor oil and baking soda. Mix the two ingredients to make a thick paste. Dip a cotton swab in the paste and dab it on the skin tag. This is among the best home remedies for skin tags.
3. Lemon juice. The acid in lemon juice works wonders on skin tags. This is because lemon juice is not only acidic, but also a powerful antiseptic.
1. Cumin. Make a paste of ground cumin and water, and apply it to your moles over a period of three weeks.
2. Essential oil bath. If you have several moles on different parts of your body, Soak in a hot bath treated with 1 cup baking soda, 1 cup sea salt, 6 drops lavender essential oil, and 3 drops frankincense oil.
3. Flax seeds and honey. Flax seed oil helps to remove moles naturally, while honey aids in preventing secondary infection and scaring. Begin by washing the affected area with lukewarm water and pat dry, then mix 1 teaspoon of ground flax seed powder with enough flax seed oil and honey to create a smooth paste. Apply the solution directly to the mole and cover with gauze. After an hour, wash with lukewarm water.