|Minimum: Diploma/Bachelor of Science degree in nursing (4 years).
Preferred: Postgraduate certificate in nursing management & leadership.
PROFESSIONAL LICENSURE/REGISTRATION: The applicant must have a valid professional license to practice as a Registered Nurse in country of origin.
NATIONALITIES: South-African, UK, Australian, NZ, USA candidates preferred.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Fluent in English – Oral and Written.
Global Medical Recruiting is one of the Middle East’s leading medical staffing suppliers to a wide range of hospitals and clinics in Middle-Eastern countries such as Qatar, UAE, Saudi-Arabia, Oman etc. We have access to a large client base and thereby have access to a large number of open vacancies making it easier for you to secure your ideal job faster.We have successfully undertaken hundreds of assignments and successfully placed medical personnel from all around the world at Middle Eastern hospitals. Our recruitment services are paid by our clients the employers and you the applicant will NEVER be asked to pay recruitment fees to us.
Global Medical Recruiting’s dynamic and professional team will assist you in the following :
1. Creating a CV according to the requirements of Middle Eastern hospitals.
2. Submitting your CV to different hospitals/clinics in Middle Eastern countries of your choice.
3. Scheduling of a face to face/SKYPE/telephone interview with hospital management on request from the hospital .
4. Assist you in offer of employment and submission of documents required by hospitals.
5. Assist you with Verification / Credentialing (Clinical Staff) and all recruitment requirements.
7. Booking of your flight and meet & greet at the airport.
About the Employer
Located in Manama the capital city of Bahrain (an island country).